travel

kohmoto zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Mon May 9 08:52:13 CEST 2005

    Hello, Seqfans.
    I have a plan of a travel in Europe in this summer, probably in July.

    I am going to meet two friends who are mathematicians.
    I also want to see some members of Seqfan mailing list.
    Let's talk about sequences and other issues of mathematics.
    And if possible, about politics, culture of your country, Japanese
"manga", science fiction, etc.....

    I saw the earth globe, and I understood that Europe is rather small
area., so, wherever you live in Europe, I will go to meet you !! :-)
    If you have time to meet me around July, Please mail me.

    Yasutoshi