Multiplicative

kohmoto zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Mon May 16 12:25:56 CEST 2005

    Dear Mitchell
    I saw your site of "OEIS editing : missing mult keyword".

    A049418 and A074847 which I submitted are multiplicative

    I considered many kind of Perfect number.
    And I have defined many divisor functions for these Perfect numbers.
    Where "divisor function" means a sum or a difference of divisors of an
integer.

    I am sure that the divisor functions which I defined are all
multiplicative.
    Because the algorithm which calculates the Perfect numbers corresponding
each divisor functions depends on their multiplicative property.
    Search "kohmoto" and "sigma" on OEIS then you will see some of divisor
functions which I defined.

    I submitted the sequences of generalized Perfect numbers, but I think
that I have not submitted sequences of all these divisor functions.

    Yasutoshi