Correction to A070894

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Sat May 21 20:14:31 CEST 2005

I have sent in a corrected to A070894.  Clearly the values there were
derived from my earlier submission for A103314.  A103314 was later
corrected, and I have submitted a correction to A070894 as well.  When this
correction goes in:

%C A103314 At one point this entry contained the comment that this is
essentially the same as A070894(n) + 1. But either that is false or one of
these two sequences is wrong. - njas, May 19 2005

should be replaced with

%F a(n) = A070894(n)+1

- David W. Wilson

"Truth is just truth -- You can't have opinions about the truth."
   - Peter Schickele, from P.D.Q. Bach's oratorio "The Seasonings"