TItius's law

kohmoto zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Wed May 25 10:27:09 CEST 2005

    Hello Seqfans.
    A sequence from my OEUAI.

    It is not a serious one.
    If you are busy in your study, ignore it.

    %I A000001
    %S A000001 19, 37, 72, 139, 268, 518, 1000, 1931, 3728, 7197, 13895,
26927, 51800, 100000
    %N A000001 a(n)=10*Floor[100^(n/7)]
    %C A000001 It represents the distances between planets and Sun  Where
the unit is 0.01 astronomical unit.

                      - , 39, 72, 152, 277, 520,  954, 1919, 3953, 8515,
10000,  22970, 53800, -         -D-

                          Me Ve  Ma  As   Ju   Sa     Ur    Pl     TL66   Gl
CR105  Sedna

                          TL66 :
http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/~jewitt/kb/tl66.html
                           "Gl" means an asteroid which Glasman conjectured,
but unfound yet.
                          CR105 an asteroid
                          Sedna :
http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20040320/fob1.asp

                    It is easier than "Titius's sequence" such that 3*2^n+4
. Where the unit is 0.1 AU.
                     "Titius's low" conjectured that asteroids and Uranus
exist
                     a(n) conjectures that the Earth and Neptune don't
exist. See carefully the sequence D, there is no term for the two.
                    But, it is surely not correct.
                    So, it is not a scientific low but a numerology.
     %O A000001 1,1

    Neil
    Is it fit to OEIS?
    I feel "NO", but I know that some not serious sequences exist on OEIS.

    Yasutoshi