multiple choice sequence puzzle

Graeme McRae g_m at mcraefamily.com
Wed May 4 06:24:14 CEST 2005

There are some bible stories that are told in each of the four gospels
(Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John).  It occurred to me that
Matthew 15:19,
Mark 16:13,
Luke 13:10, and
John xx:xx might refer to the same story.  But that seems not to be the
case.

But it would make a good puzzle, just the same, don't you think?

--Graeme