Courtesy

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Tue May 10 10:57:21 CEST 2005

Just a reminder.

As a courtesy to subscribers who labor under restrictions or charges for
downloads or disk space, Seqfan and Math-Fun mailing lists encourage
voluntarily limiting the size of messages.  We should all try to avoid
posting
huge data tables, large amounts of irrelevant quoted text, and/or data file
attachments where possible.  Personally, if a have voluminous data that
I think may be of interest to list, I will offer my data on request.