Data related to no-3-in-line problem

Gerald McGarvey Gerald.McGarvey at comcast.net
Thu May 12 07:03:44 CEST 2005

For the convenience of those interested in this problem:
Related entry A000769 has links to other related sequences and articles
including this one
No-3-in-line problem: number of ways of placing 2n points on n X n grid so
no 3 are in a line.
http://www.research.att.com/cgi-bin/access.cgi/as/njas/sequences/eisA.cgi?Anum=A000769
   Gerald