Help needed with new sequences

Gerald McGarvey Gerald.McGarvey at comcast.net
Sat May 14 06:19:14 CEST 2005

For n = x^2 + y^2 + T_z, if x,y,z must be non-negative and order matters,
this is what I get for n=0 to 55:

1,3,3,2,4,5,3,4,4,3,7,7,3,4,5,5,8,5,4,9,8,4,4,8,3,8,12,4,8,7,7,8,9,4,4,11,6,12,8,5,12,12,5,4,9,7,15,8,4,8,11,9,8,15,7,13

To get this I used Excel, calculating the sum for all combinations of x,y,
and z from 0 to 10,
converting the formulas to values, sorting, using the frequency function,
then truncating the
results at n=55. Not a rigorous approach and needs verification, but it
could be used as a check.
The values seem to go up logarithmically, roughly speaking. For 2<n<=55,
a(n)/ln(n) is bounded between 3.9178... and .94397...

-- Gerald