A103314 conjecture

wouter meeussen wouter.meeussen at pandora.be
Sat May 21 12:22:49 CEST 2005

hi David,

good counterexample. Hmmpff.
Can you also do it without subsets (with abs values) that add to 1?

In your example:
{{14, 84}, {21, 56}, {42, 77}, {63, 98}}
{{14, 56, 77, 98}, {21, 42, 63, 84}}
{{10, 25, 40, 55, 85, 100}}

such extra condition would constrain you to avoid taking p-1 out of a p-star. I guess the remainder
of such p-star with 2 or more roots dropped, would need to be 'balanced' with 2 or more equally
defective rotated p-stars, and that it couldn't be done with defective rotated q-stars (q <> p).

Strange to see that so much references suddenly get found.

Thanks,

W.