more challenge sequences needed

Rob Pratt Rob.Pratt at sas.com
Wed May 25 19:33:19 CEST 2005

I have participated in all of the previous contests, and requirement 4 refers only to the feasibility of a solution--not the optimality.  It's okay if optimality is hard to prove.  But feasibility should be easy to check so that the contest administrator can quickly give scores for solutions submitted by the contestants.  There is a leaderboard posted throughout the contest, and it is updated each time a new entry is submitted.

Rob