See a pattern to this sequence?

Creighton Dement crowdog at crowdog.de
Sat May 28 21:02:42 CEST 2005

Hello again,

Each graph given under http://www.crowdog.de/Triton/TritonII.html
represents an integer sequence.

Notice the first two graphs (those sent yesterday): the first one -
"ves" - consists of three "strains of  hair" and seems like it is
"attempting to make triangles".  The second of the two consists of two
strains and (at least to me) seems like it is "attempting to make
pentagrams" (mabie its just my imagination at this point - I will need
to calculate more terms).

I then applied various transformations to the floretion such as
subtracting a 1 each time or applying a cyclic transformation.. then I
regraphed the resulting sequences. The graphs are listed further below
on the same page.  Notice the "discontinuities" in one of the graphs as
well as "symmetry breaking"; meaning, for ex., that mirroring the top
half of the graphs along the x-axis (x -> x ; y -> - y) does not exactly
reproduce the graph below the x-axis. (the last graph gives a good
example of this).

Sincerely,
Creighton