: Primefree sequences in the OEIS. A bad idea.

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Tue Nov 1 03:32:56 CET 2005

No, not really.  If I want to search, for example, only for sequences with the "mult" keyword, searching for "mult" as part of a compound search will find many more false matches (where some word including "mult" is used in the description, or comments, or ...) than real ones.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters
16 W. Michigan Ave.
Palatine, IL 60067
847-776-7645