trouble with the "Submit Comments or New Sequences" web pag

Leroy Quet qq-quet at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 7 21:16:11 CET 2005

Neil (and whomever else it may concern):

Do you know how long the problem with sequences not reaching Neil has
been going on?

I have sent in a lot of sequences over the years, and it wouldn't be
practical to check the look-up to find out if any out of all of them did
not appear in the database.
But I could check, say, the last couple of months' worth of sequences I
sent to make sure they appeared in the database.

It seems from some seqfan emails on this issue that those authors whose
sequences are rejected because of a "virus" will get a rejection email or
message on the web-page saying there was a virus and the email cannot be
sent.

Is this the case? For I have never gotten such a message, and would like
to believe I can breath easy.

thanks,
Leroy Quet