Dan's Triangular numbers / Primes post

Thomas Baruchel baruchel at bluebottle.com
Wed Oct 19 05:31:09 CEST 2005

On Mer, oct 19, 2005 at 12:09:41 +0200, Creighton Dement wrote:
> I would like to post a link to a thread started by someone else on
> sci.math that I find interesting. Perhaps some of the experts from the
> seqfan list can be helpful to the seemingly very polite "Dan".
>
> http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=1267639&tstart=0

I don't understand very well what your problem is. Is it a mathematical
issue ? On the other hand, it may be rather technical if you don't know
how to do (but it looks like you already posted on sci.math in the past).

If what you want is to answer to "Dan", why don't you do it ? If you want
to "post a link" (probably an URL), why don't you copy this URL in a
follow-up on sci.math ?

Below are the headers of Dan's message. Since I don't think I have the right
to publish his full mail address (because of the SPAM), I replaced the
three letters 'ack' with '...' in the From: header. You may use it if
you want to post directly to him.

You can also use the 'Message-ID' to search for the message with a tool
that would allow to you to answer him.

I hope I am a little helpful but your message isn't very clear about
what you want to do.

Regards,