Spam and the OEIS

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Oct 25 01:40:11 CEST 2005

Spammers collect email addresses by the ton and sell them to each
other. They don't go looking for addresses every time they have
something to send.

If your address is on one of their lists it will stay there
forever and trying to disguise it now will just be closing
the stable door after the horses have bolted.

Brendan.

* Leroy Quet <qq-quet at mindspring.com> [051025 04:30]: