Describe and add

Michele Dondi blazar at pcteor1.mi.infn.it
Tue Sep 6 14:32:38 CEST 2005

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Eric Angelini wrote:

> Hello to all,
> back from the Lido,

Spero che ti sia divertito in Italia.
(Hope you had a good time in Italy.)

> ... yes, indeed -- this is exactly it -- bravo Hugo,
> and apologizes for not beeing clear enough (happens
> to me far too often, I admit)

You were clear enough. I read it distractly.

> And, Michele, why wouldn't you submit your (equi-
> valently sound) sequence to the database?

Well, as I already wrote I'm not that keen on this kind of sequences,
although I find them funny for it is so easy to compute them with Perl,
but in any case I'm submitting this one ASAP.

PS: Reply-To set as with my reply to Hugo's mail.

Michele
--
Never attribute to malice that which
can be adequately explained by stupidity