error message upon accessing the OEIS

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:17:58 CEST 2005

A lot of times I get a message that says "HTTP 403 Forbidden" (if I recall
correctly), but if I click "Go" a couple of times the sequence shows up. I'm
not having that problem right now with the computer I'm on. The
cgi.access59999 message sounds vaguely familiar but I don't recall having
seen it any time recently.
 Alonso