Infinite Motel follow-up

Ray Chandler Ray.Chandler at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 21:45:05 CEST 2005

All,
Neil has removed A109817 as a duplicate of A091023.  The "inverse" sequence is already in OEIS as A091263.  I do not
plan to submit the incremental or cumulative steps sequences since I don't find them particularly interesting outside
the context of Eric's Infinite Motel.  I will leave it to Hugo to submit his "most distant door visited" sequence if he
feels it is sufficiently relevant to A091023.
Ray

  _____