A097320 error & a new related sequence

Ray Chandler Ray.Chandler at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 01:35:00 CEST 2005

The example for A097320 appears to have been copied from A097318 for which it is correct.  Also the comment appears to
have been copied as well and is in need of correction for A097320.  I will submit updates for both of these problems.

The new sequence you describe includes all the terms of A097320 plus {60, 84, 90, 120, 126, 132, 140, 156, 168, 180,
198, 204, 220, 228, 234, 240, 252, 260, 264, 270, 276, 280,...}.  I will submit this new sequence as well.
Ray