AW: Announcement: Atlas of Natural Numbers

Creighton Dement crowdog at crowdog.de
Mon Sep 26 15:52:50 CEST 2005

Not sure if this is of interest, but you might try to team up with Mat
Conroy and his "dictionary of numbers", if possible (it seems that his
server is down at the moment- I don't know how long...).

Matthew Conroy's page of mathematics -
A Java-based "dictionary of numbers" in which to look up characteristics
of
positive integers. ... My Contributions to the Encyclopedia of Integer
Sequences ...
www.madandmoonly.com/doctormatt/mathematics/mathematics.htm - 4k

Sincerely,
Creighton