Early Goodbyes

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 04:21:05 CEST 2006

I lost my last computer job on April 11, 2002.  I have not been able to break
back into the industry since, I have only been able to find temporary work.  At
the moment, I'm working at a supermarket deli.  My forays into teaching and
medical transcription have come up empty.

Today, the strain broke my marriage.  On my desk beside me sit my wife's
engagement ring, hers and my wedding ring in a pile.  After the divorce, I will
have no car, no lodging, and will not be earning enough to keep myself alive.  I
certainly won't have Internet, so my chances of ever getting another decent job
are now officially nil.

It was nice knowing you all.