Addition chain data

Giovanni Resta g.resta at iit.cnr.it
Fri Apr 7 22:48:36 CEST 2006

Hugo Pfoertner wrote:

 > It would be nice if someone with enough webspace could add some
 > navigation and make the content permanently available. Currently there
 > seems to be no place on the web from where shortest addition chains for
 > a given n can be downloaded.

I can provide space and also add a little html to help navigating among
the files. Right now I'm quite busy and then there are Easter holidays,
so I need about two weeks before to be ready to put the files online.
Let me know if I can still be useful that late (in any case I've already
downloaded the files).

giovanni.