Listening to a sequence!

Alexandre Wajnberg alexandre.wajnberg at skynet.be
Thu Apr 20 10:35:45 CEST 2006

Great!!!!
Go to hear A025480 or A003602 -fractal sequences builded upon the natural
numbers: a(2n)=n. (with values from 1 to 88, and modulo pitch scaling, and
fast tempo)...

Some features would be great. I don't know if they are little programming
adjustments or the building of a new "Note Pad" complex program, which is
impossible here.

‹a Cyclic mode of playing:
n cycles, from 1 to 10 + "continue" mode (endless). When the sequence is
played, the playing rebegins (without silence in between).

‹a reset button on the keyboard:
Because when a correction is made to our choices in the main page, we have
to close the keyboard window in order the modification works through a
reopening of this keyboard window. The best: when a modification is made in
the main page, the keyboard resets automatically! (except if we open a new
one).

-a tonal mode of function.
Now, when you enter the natural numbers 1,2,3,...11,12 (with the modulo
pitch operation), you get (with values from 40 to 51) the chromatic scale:
C,C#,D,D#,E,F,F#,G,G#,A,A#,B
What about a specified scale? The first one being C major, which would give
in this case: C,D,E,F,G,A,B,C,D,E,F,G

‹a memory function:
How to keep the memory of our choices for a particular sequence? (with a
name linked: "save as ...")

Anyway: wonderful Job!

Alexandre