Listening to a sequence!

Creighton Dement crowdog at crowdog.de
Fri Apr 21 08:19:30 CEST 2006

Thanks for the much improved settings  (in fact, the other sequence
listed at http://crowdog.de/45586.html also sounds better!).

Additional suggestion if it hasn't been made already: it would be neat
if two sequences could eventually be played at once: one a "treble
sequence" , the other "bass" .

Sincerely,
Creighton

It's a shame when the girl of your dreams would still rather be with
someone else when you're actually in a dream.