Apologies

Gottfried Helms Annette.Warlich at t-online.de
Sun Apr 23 08:24:12 CEST 2006

Am 23.04.2006 07:58 schrieb David Wilson:

> My computer broke down after my last post, and I have just got it up and
> running and sending email.  I know I was quite down when I sent my last
> post, and I hope I didn't upset anyone.  Things are stable for the
> moment.  My apologies.

David -

 for me, no apologies needed. In the contrary: I feel it
 useful sometimes to be reminded that besides the numbers we are
 social animals with material needs - and are bound to cooperate
 (and communicate) as such. In my opinion, many of the often
 bitter flames in newsgroups are related to the ignoring of
 this fact of reality and thus to the ignoring of the fact, that the
 "opponent" is just a human as oneself, with his opinions, interests,
 limits and needs.

 I hope, things go on well for all members of the list.

Gottfried Helms