nice, obscure and more terms needed, polyomino sequences

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Aug 21 19:10:41 CEST 2006

there was a discussion here recently about A056755, which
was at that time the unique sequence with keywords nice and obsc[ure].

David Applegate has looked into this, and has proposed a rigorous
definition.  If this is right then there are errors in A056755.
The proposed version is A121194.  It badly needs more terms.

It seems the 2000 web page of Vicher has vanished. Did anyone
save a copy (or can anyone find an archived copy on the web)?

Some related - and fascinating  - sequences
which also need extending are A121193 and A121195-A121198.
Especially A121197, where only 3 terms are given.
The definitions of these sequences also need tightening up.

Neil

PS Wait 10 mins before looking at these entries, I am doing an update as we speak