re keywords

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Aug 23 13:56:08 CEST 2006

Dear Seqfans,

Thanks for the interesting discussion about keywords

I agree completely that the present setup is not rigorous.

On the other hand it does work reasonably well.

"walk" is essentially not used now - I am letting it
slowly fade away, mainly because physicists have stopped
counting walks on lattices.   Or if they
are still doing this, they haven't told me, and
they haven't been sending in new sequences

as for making other changes to the keyword system, I don't have
much free time for that right now.

if you notice instances where the keywords for a sequence
are egregiously wrong, however, please tell me.

"uned" is very important - if you help by editing any
of these sequences, please do so.

"less" of course is used as a signal to the author
that we really don't need any more like it

Neil