Typo in A0077221 ? [more graphical partitions]

Gordon Royle gordon at csse.uwa.edu.au
Wed Aug 30 02:27:02 CEST 2006

While browsing the graphical partition (i.e. degree sequence) entries
to see if more could easily be extended, I came across

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A007721

which lists the number of distinct degree sequences among all
CONNECTED graphs on n vertices.

The entry for 9 vertices is 3127, but I keep getting 3137.

Anyone able to confirm which is correct?

Thanks

Gordon

PS The term 'graphical partition' is inconsistently used throughout
these entries - as Frank Ruskey said, it really should be restricted
to partitions of a fixed integer (thus fixing the number of edges of
the graphs) but it is used in both this sense, and the above sense
(fixing number of vertices) often with very limited explanation... it
might be quite a major undertaking to fix them all up though.