'Mixing number' of permutations

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Aug 17 15:38:00 CEST 2006

Some more numerology:  I expanded sum(1/binomial(n,k),k=1...)
for large n and got
  1/n + 2/n^2 + 8/n^3 + 44/n^4 + 308/n^5 + ...
where the coefficients seem to be
  http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A005649 .
Someone like to prove it?   Incidentally the numbers in
A005649 are coefficients for the EXPONENTIAL generating
function of (2 - e^x)^(-2), which is not too clear there.

Brendan.

* Brendan McKay <bdm at cs.anu.edu.au> [060817 23:18]: