A095268 Graphical Partitions - Extend?

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Thu Aug 17 16:29:01 CEST 2006

I should have said, if the lead non-zero term is a 1 at an even index,
the stated equivalence holds.

If the lead non-zero term is at an odd index, there is no convolution
square root.  If the lead non-zero term is not a perfect square, the
convolution square root is not integral (or even rational).  If the
lead term is a square greater than 1, the convolution square root will
consist of rational numbers; I don't know of any simple way to
determine whether they will be integers.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters