Degree Sequences (was Graphical Partitions)

Frank Ruskey ruskey at cs.uvic.ca
Tue Aug 29 23:55:24 CEST 2006

Hi Gordon and Neil,

I have verified your sequence values for A095268, and offer two more:
a(21) =  28723877732
a(22) = 111236423288
So the pattern of a(n) even for n odd continues.  Proof?

A couple of suggestions regarding A095268
- Remove my comment, but add a link to
   http://www.cs.uvic.ca/~ruskey/Publications/AlleyCat.html
- Delete the MATHEMATICA program.  It just appears to be filtering
   a list of graphs, which is a really horrible way of generating the
   numbers. (But I don't know Mathematica, so you may want to
   check with an expert.)
- Delete the link to Mathworld "Graphical Partitions".  The definition
   given there is non-standard.  If you want a link into Mathworld
   it would be better to use
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/DegreeSequence.html

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Ruskey         e-mail: (last_name)(AT)cs(DOT)uvic(DOT)ca