No 3 in line problem

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Tue Dec 5 03:42:31 CET 2006

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A000769.

The Extensions contains the statement "It is known that a(n)=0 for all
sufficiently large n."  However, I can find no support for this
statement from any of the referenced web sites, nor any other web sites
I could find - all refer to it as a conjecture.  Since none of the
references is more recent than 1998, I doubt that any them prove this,
either.

Is this really known?  If so, what is the reference?

Franklin T. Adams-Watters