Sequence definitions

Tanya Khovanova tanyakh at TanyaKhovanova.com
Tue Dec 26 22:35:25 CET 2006

Hello Seqfans,

Recently I sumbled upon a sequence that had a definition:
"This sequence is the difference of A.... (other sequence)". I clicked on an A-number - it was a function of some other sequence. I continued. After several clicks I got tired without being enlightened about any of the sequences I had passed through.

I am wondering what is the longest definition path in OEIS. I do not know how to write such a program, but maybe someone can do it.

I am also wondering if there are definition loops there.

Best, Tanya Khovanova