Endofunctions by indegree

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Dec 29 20:43:24 CET 2006

No, I got 24 with max 2, and 12 with max 3.

For connected endofunctions, I had 9 with max 2, and 7 with max 3.  The
7 connected with max 3 are (choosing representations arbitrarily):
1,1,1,2,4
1,1,1,2,2
1,1,1,2,3
1,1,2,2,2
2,1,1,1,3
2,3,1,1,1

And the 5 disconnected max 3 are:
1,1,1,2,5
1,2,2,2,5
1,1,1,4,4
1,1,1,4,5
1,1,1,5,4

The 9 connected max 2 are:
1,1,2,3,4
1,1,2,3,3
1,1,2,2,3
2,1,1,3,4
2,1,1,3,3
2,1,1,2,3
2,3,1,1,4
2,3,1,1,2
2,3,4,1,1

And the 15 disconnected max 2 are:
1,1,2,2,5
1,1,2,3,5
2,1,1,3,5
2,3,1,1,5
2,1,1,2,5
2,3,1,4,4
2,1,1,4,4
2,1,1,5,4
2,1,1,4,5
1,1,2,4,4
1,1,2,5,4
1,1,2,4,5
1,1,3,3,5
1,1,3,4,5
1,1,4,3,5

Franklin T. Adams-Watters

P.S., when replying to seqfan, I would prefer if you not also send a
copy directly to me.  It's just an extra copy that I have to delete.