A124184: prime factorization of 1?

Joshua Zucker joshua.zucker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 18:49:34 CET 2006

If we imagine the statement of the definition of the sequence to read
  Numbers n such that all the exponents in the prime factorization of
n do not divide n

or something like that, then it's clear that 1 should be in the
sequence since any statement about "all the exponents" in its prime
factorization will certainly be true.  They're all made of green
cheese, they all divide 1, they all don't divide 1, and so on.

So for that reason I'd side with Leroy and include 1 in the sequence.

--Joshua Zucker