Images of 27x27 table of tersums (like Nim-sums but base 3)

Gerald McGarvey Gerald.McGarvey at comcast.net
Sun Dec 31 23:48:00 CET 2006

PARI has some graphics capabilities but not color graphics as far as I know,
but I'm not a PARI expert. It can be called from other languages that could
do the graphics, e.g. C++ or better yet Python (via PariPython).
http://www.fermigier.com/fermigier/PariPython/readme.html
Looking at the differences between A048720 and A051776 (Nim-products)
it looks like there is some sort of relationship between them. Differences
for n and m > 1:
  1  5  0  0  1  5  4  4 5
  5  3  0  0 -3 -5 20 20
  0  0 10 18 10 18 21