report on OEIS, Feb 02 2006

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Fri Feb 3 04:12:19 CET 2006

1. the new programs seem to be working!   there are new translations
into Indonesian and a second Chinese-Simplified.
Please test the version in your favorite language and tell
me if anything is not correct.

2.  I will be away from email Feb 03 - 13, so no updates in that
period.  Of course all submissions will be saved.
I have caught up on new sequences and on Comments, except
for about 150  comments from the past week.
(I processed several hundred comments today, but now have
no more time.)

3.  If you want to exclude "dead" sequences from a search,
add   -keyword:dead  to the search string.

Neil