New sequences using sofpr

sven-h.simon at t-online.de sven-h.simon at t-online.de
Sun Feb 19 14:38:38 CET 2006

Hello,

in spite I do not believe the two sequences to be very important, I submitted
them today, as there was some discussion in the seqfan list about the sum of
prime function with and without repetition some time ago. I calculated the
Sofpr-Without-Repetition version of sequence A091443 (multiperfect numbers
divisible by sofpr).
If someone wants to have the complete listings of A091443 or A114887 (the
numbers become large at the end), I can email them.
A114887, A114888 (It can take some time, till they are available in the OEIS).

Sven