Composites between primes - Aronson-like sequence

Adorján Ferenc fadorjan at freemail.hu
Fri Feb 3 17:34:02 CET 2006

Eric, Alexandre and others,

Finally I captured that the logic of the proposed sequence is pretty
much similar to the "Numerical analogoues of Aronson sequence"
 wich has been discussed in detail in
B. Cloitre, N. J. A. Sloane, M. J. Vandermast: Numerical analogues of
Aronson's sequence, J. Integer Seqs., Vol. 6 (2003), Art. 03.2.2,
http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/JIS/

The original "Aronson sequence" is defined by the following English
(infinite) sentence:
"T is the first, fourth, eleventh, ... letter of this sentence."

I also had been working in this line, wich is described in the draft under
the headline:
BINARY MAPPING OF MONOTONIC SEQUENCES --
THE ARONSON AND THE CELLULAR AUTOMATON
FUNCTIONS
which you can check out from
http://web.t-online.hu/fadorjan/aronsf.pdf

Regards
Ferenc

65 féle levelező tanfolyam! Szakmát, nyelvet tanulhat kényelmesen,
hatékonyan, otthonából. Részletfizetési lehetőség! www.elo.hu/free