a new problem related to partitions, dissections and polyominoes

Max maxale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 00:43:01 CET 2006

Neil,

Actually, I was going to submit all related sequences after a
publication but that simply has not happened yet ;)

Now my paper is available as a preprint at http://arxiv.org/abs/math.CO/0602511
I will be glad to receive any comments or suggestions regarding the paper.
What would be an appropriate journal for publication of such paper?

Here comes a PARI program that computes A114043 based on the formula
from the paper:

{ V(m,n)=sum(i=1,ceil(m),sum(j=1,ceil(n),(gcd(i,j)==1)*(m+1-i)*(n+1-j))) }
{ A114043(n) = 2*(n^2 + n + V(n,n)) + 1 }

I am also going to submit some other related sequences to OEIS.

Max