A075082

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 01:00:35 CET 2006

Note that the largest prime divisor of any element of A075082 <= 1209600 appears
to be 7 (check me on this).  This means that we might expect elements of A075082
to have relatively small prime divisors.  We know that for prime p, p! is in
A075082, so every prime does divide some element of A075082, but given that 7! =
5040 is the smallest element of A075082 divisible by 7, one might be tempted to
conjecture that for prime p >= 7, p! is the smallest element of A075082
divisible by 7.  Very little evidence though.

However, if we can prove a tight bound on the largest prime divisor of
A075082(n), it might go a long way towards extending the sequence.