OT RE report on new version of lookup page

Tautócrona tautocrona at terra.es
Tue Jan 3 17:45:45 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "N. J. A. Sloane" <njas at research.att.com>

(like certain traffic lights in Melbourne, which show you
how long it will be before the light turns green, a brilliant
idea I have not seen anywhere else)

Well, we have had these feature in Spain for quite a long time now.

When I first saw them here in Málaga I was delighted, because I use to count and memorize
how many steps I need to pass a crosswalk, to know and extrapolate the time I need to
trespass them (revisited or new), so the "till-red" counter for pedestrians is my perfect
complement  :D

Regards. Jose Brox