[SequencesForFun] Re: The OEIS will be on holiday for the rest of the year!

Kerry Mitchell lkmitch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:49:20 CET 2006

I think some heuristic like this would be helpful; I am not a mathematician
nor do I study sequences professionally, so I'm not sure what would be
considered important in the "real world."  I'm willing to admit that none of
the sequences I've submitted are important, but they were interesting to me
when I was studying them for fun.  Any other objective measures of
importance that someone can offer for guidance?

Kerry

This helps. Context. A sequence to be important must have at least 1 other