The OEIS will be on holiday for the rest of the year!

Michele Dondi blazar at pcteor1.mi.infn.it
Mon Jan 9 10:35:02 CET 2006

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006, N. J. A. Sloane wrote:

> back to business, yes - but please only submit really important sequences
>
> don't sit down and try to make up new sequences
>
> that is strongly discouraged

May this be a favourable opportunity to temporarily discourage submitting
base-dependent sequences? I find most of them mostly uninteresting and
occasionally even annoying, unless something interesting can be said about
the particular base being used.

Michele
--
There are two of you. One that kills and one that loves.
- Aurore Clement as Roxanne in "Apocalypse Now Redux".