Search question

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Jan 14 20:15:58 CET 2006

I am currently trying to identify sequences that need more entries, but do not have the "more" (or "full") keyword.  I can search for "-keyword:more -keyword:full", but I would like to add to that a search for the absence of a "%U" line.  Is there any way I can do this, or that it could easily be enabled?

Let me repeat my thanks to Russ for his great work in getting the new search implemented.  It really is a fantastic improvement.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters
16 W. Michigan Ave.
Palatine, IL 60067
847-776-7645

P.S. I tried to send this just to Russ, and it bounced:
... while talking to swtch.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<rsc at swtch.com>
<<< 554 <franktaw at netscape.net>: Sender address rejected: Access denied 554 <rsc at swtch.com>... Service unavailable
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!