Search question

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Sat Jan 14 21:44:13 CET 2006

Hello Frank,

This cannot be done with the search interface but as I don't
want to hinder such a good natured quest for completing sequences
I have computed the A-numbers of the following sequences
on a very recent version of the database:

no T nor U lines but no 'more' keyword:  9694 among which 706 with the 'nice'
keyword.

No U lines but no 'more' keyword: 6917 among which 470 with the 'nice'
keyword.

I have not filtered sequences which are known to be finite and
completely listed on the OEIS, nor 'hard' or 'huge' sequences
which could be difficult or pointless to extend.

Please remark that the original meaning of the 'more' keyword as
I understand it was:
"It would be interesting to have more terms."

The corresponding 4 files have been sent off-list.
I will be glad to send them to anyone interested.

Regards,

Olivier