A006339

Graeme McRae g_m at mcraefamily.com
Mon Jan 16 21:04:06 CET 2006

Start with A004018.  See the formula listed there.  Pythagorean triangles
can't have zero-length sides, so subtract 4 to eliminate the 4 points on the
axes.  Triangles can't have negative length sides, so divide that number by
4 to get the solutions in the first quadrant only.  In your case, 1105^2 =
5^2 13^2 17^2, so the number of lattice points is 4(3)(3)(3).  The number of
triangles is (4(3)(3)(3)-4)/4 = 13
--Graeme