Numbers with sum free sets of primitive roots

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Thu Jan 19 18:13:33 CET 2006

Suppose we look at the primitive roots of primes.  Which of these are sum free?  (All are product free, except p=2.)  Checking for p<100, I find that only 2, 3, 5, 7, and 13 are sum free.  I doubt that there are any more, but I don't see any way to prove it.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters
16 W. Michigan Ave.
Palatine, IL 60067
847-776-7645