Lucas Strings

Creighton Dement crowdog at crowdog.de
Fri Jan 20 20:22:58 CET 2006

Dear Seqfans,

I hope this link makes the definition of A113166 clearer:
http://www.crowdog.de/LucSt.html

The above link was written within the space of about 5 hours - i.e.
there are more links to OEIS sequences to be added involving "Lucas
Strings."

Besides making the definition of A113166 clearer, it should give an
overview of some of the more important sequences involved. Note that
although only cases n = 1, 2, 3 are shown, several more terms have
usually been verified.  While working on the above, I noticed that
sequences

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A099920
and
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A099428

are essentially the same.
Moreover, the formula given for  A099920: Equals A010040(n) +
A001629(n+1) appears to be incorrect.

Lastly for those interested: once I have time to properly comment my
"Lucas strings" Java program, I will put it up somewhere on my homepage
to be downloaded.

Sincerely,
Creighton

-It's a shame when the girl of your dreams would still rather be with
someone else when you're actually in a dream.