Closed forms for OEIS sequences?

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 01:16:54 CET 2006

Russ Cox wrote:

>>http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/?q=id:115184
>>etc.
>>

>Because we started to see people using ?q=id: URLs
>as the canonical sequence URLs, we changed the meaning
>of the regular /A URLs, so now these two:
>
>	http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A115184
>	http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/?q=id:115184
>
>are equivalent.  However, if possible please use the former.
>It looks nicer, and if at some point in the future we have an
>official page for each sequence, that'll be the URL.

It would still have nice to have an easily written URL-form that lists
the sequence itself,
AND after that ALL the other sequences that REFER to it, like was the
case a few weeks
ago when we were testing the new server. (Or if one of the links or
buttons in the sequence entry
would work like that.)

Yours,

Antti